Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
JOIN US ON SUNDAYS, in June and July at 9 am for our parking lot services (weather permitting).
Here is what you need to know:
9:00 am “parking lot” Worship (Traditional-1st/2nd Sundays and Contemporary-3rd/4th Sundays). The service will also be available online Live through Facebook and YouTube.
- If the weather does not allow us to hold the service outside, we will announce this through our Facebook page and this website. The service will then be broadcast Live through Facebook and YouTube.
- We will use a PA system for the service.
- The bulletin is sent out weekly via email for you to print or view through your smart phone. A copy is also available on this website. Bulletins will also be available and distributed as needed on Sunday morning.
- If you plan to attend, please park your vehicle towards the back row (closest to the frontage road) to allow for space for those that would like to sit in the front. You may remain in your vehicles, listening to the service with your windows rolled down or you may bring lawn chairs and sit either next to your vehicle or closer to the altar "space" where those leading worship are located, observing social distancing guidelines of course.
The following are the guidelines developed for this type of service by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Participants with COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.) should not attend.
- Participants should also stay home if they have a household member experiencing systems compatible with COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Persons who may be at a higher risk for severe illness are strongly encouraged to stay home.
- If after attending service, a participant is diagnosed with COVID-19, they should contact the church immediately.
- You are encouraged to wear a face covering.
- Remember that there should be no passing of objects or physical contact between households.
- The building will not be open or available for bathroom usage.
We are diligently working on a plan to move inside for in-person worship. Doing our best to keep everyone safe and observe guidelines, we are proceeding cautiously and deliberately. And due to the recent lightning damage done to our equipment in our sanctuary, which will likely take most if not all of July to repair, we will continue to have outdoor, in-person worship. Please stay tuned for updates!
I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD!" (Psalm 122:1)
C U (virtually, in-person and at a distance) soon!